Nov 6, 2013
WIN BIG WITH #SUPERSANDOWN
THE SHANNONS NATIONALS are giving you the opportunity to win big at our massive season finale – at Sandown Raceway in Melbourne on November 15-17.
It’s a massive meeting headlined by the Kumho V8 Touring Cars, Formula 3, AMChamps 3 hour enduro and the thundering Sports Sedans – plus the Saloon Cars and Swifts providing their usual competitive racing.
There’ll be big fields, close racing and plenty of action at the best spectator track in Australia.. but we want you to get even closer!
We’ve got massive prizes up for grabs – and all you need to do is get busy on Social Media to have a chance to win an opportunity of a lifetime!
Just use the tag #SUPERSANDOWN in your Facebook posts, Tweets or Instagram images and you’ll automatically go in the draw!
You can share your favourite racing photo.. talk about your best Sandown memory or tell us your favourite Shannons Nationals category.. it doesn’t matter – just use #SUPERSANDOWN and you’ll be eligible to win!
The prizes are pretty cool, too..
- You could win one of SIX hotlaps of Sandown!
- One of 20 DOUBLE PASSES up for grabs
- A rare opportunity to WALK THE GRID before the final Formula 3 race of the year
- Watch a race from RACE CONTROL!
- Grab Shannons Nationals T-Shirts & Caps!
- ... and more!
So fire up your computer, tablet or phone and use this excuse to spend some more time on social media!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: SHANNONS NATIONALS - #SUPERSANDOWN competition
- This competition is promoted solely by the Australian Motor Racing Nationals Pty Ltd and not by any associated companies including Sandown Raceway, Shannons Insurance etc.
- Travel to and from Sandown Raceway is the responsibility of prize recipients. Prizes to not include travel or accommodation and winners must be able to travel to the circuit to receive or claim their prize.
- The Shannons Nationals withholds the right to modify, revoke or alter the prizes awarded at their discretion, though all efforts will be made to award the intended prize as initially won.
- Winners of a hot lap / grid walk / race control access must sign event-specific disclaimers and indemnity forms on arrival. Winners will be provided a designated contact on notification of their success in the competition.
- Hot lap recipients must be over the age of 18 and be physically able to enter and exit the race car independently of outside assistance if required.
- Hot lap sessions are held on Friday, November 15. Ticketed access is required to November 16 & 17.